Monday, 21 November 2011

Thank You for Sowing

For this card I have used 2 Corinthians 9:6 for my sentiment. It speaks of God's spiritual law of sowing and reaping. I believe this law is as real as the physical law of gravity. Evidence is that we also have non-religious expressions like, "What goes around, comes around."

Many people have 'sowed' into my life over the years with words, deeds, prayers, friendship, gifts and even a smile or a hug. My prayer is that their kindnesses will be multiplied back to them many times over. I hope this card expresses that.

The apple image  is by Heart Song Designs and was given in the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge, Round 7.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge
Card Swaps Autumn Blessings Crop - Make Like a Tree and Leave
Hippity With Ippity - Embossing
Paper Play Time - Say It With Sentiments

Blessings,
Teresa

6 comments:

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is beautiful, Teresa! I just spent some time reading about your pets! I loved it and would love to meet all of them. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

melissac said...

Beautiful card!! The colors are so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!

Donna Moore said...

Good morning Teresa!
I love the verse you have chosen for this card and image! Funny how God seems to know how to speak to us, through our friends and of course through His word. I had a discussion this morning with my daughter about a post on facebook about non Christians celebrating Christmas and how it upset this particular poster and how he found it offensive. How very sad that a proclaimed Believer would feel it is acceptable to exclude a group of people, the very people we are to be witnessing to by the way we live, from celebrating Christmas. This seems to go exactly opposite of what we should be proclaiming. Bless you girl for such a beautiful card!!
donna

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! I love it! And that Bible verse is awesome! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT