Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Rock-a-bye Baby

Remember that lullaby - "Rock-a-bye baby in the tree top..... and down will come baby, cradle and all"? That song horrified me when I was a child. Who would stick a baby high up in a tree? And then make up a happy little tune when it came crashing to the ground? Sick! That's as bad as, "Now I lay me down to sleep.... if I should die before I wake". No wonder I had insomnia when I was a kid!

All kidding aside, this image from A Day For Daisies is darling, even if the baby is hanging in a tree. The inside verse is also by ADFD. I followed the sketch at The Outlawz for the layout. The frame was cut with my new set of Nestabilities and the leaves are a Sizzix die cut.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
The Outlawz - November 23 Sketch Challenge
A Day For Daisies on CDAC - November Card Game

A very happy and healthy Thanksgiving tomorrow to all of my American friends.

Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, this is so pretty too, gosh love your cards and sentiments and all your furry babies.

I love to bake when time allows, cooking there are a few things I can make not to bad, only a few too, lol, tuna fish on toast is a sure winner for me. ;)

Have a great rest of the week, I'm pretty sure I missed your holiday Boxing Day? Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving which the next day they call Black Friday, good sales but I've been knocked down before so I'll be home safe most likely.

Hugs, Lori m

Roxann said...

This is gorgeous, Teresa! I love everything about it! So glad you are on our team! It will be fun working together.
Hugz,
Roxann