Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Let The Crop Begin!

I am so excited that the Autumn Blessings Crop at Card Swaps is finally here. I hope you are joining in all the fun. As an extra bit of fun I will be posting free Christmas sentiments throughout the next few days. The first one goes with this little card I made today.

The sketch is from The Outlawz sketch challenge and one of the Crop challenges - to add stitching. I was so inspired, I actually sewed a stray button on my blouse as a warm-up this morning. I don't mind telling you that I don't like to sew, but I like the look of stitching on cards sew much, I could get used to it. (wink)

The image I used is by DZ Doodles. I am not entering this in any other challenges besides the two already mentioned.

Blessings on your week and remember to keep checking back for more free sentiments.
Hugs,
Teresa


JPEG

PNG

3 comments:

Golda said...

That is adorable, Teresa! I love your pictures, too. Great job on the stitching.

Brandi said...

Wonderful card! The stitching looks great! :)

NanaConnie said...

Teresa, I'm so in love with this card! Fabulous design and the stitching is incredible. Love the sentiment and it's going to get a lot of use this season, too. Mew, mew, mew (from the kitties, also saying "thanks" to you.)