Saturday, 26 November 2011

I've been busy!

Challenge #1 - All White
You may have thought I was slacking the last couple of days, but nothing could be further from the truth. Sweet N Sassy Stamps started a "Home for the Holidays" VSN last night which continued all day today. What is a VSN, you may ask? I really have no idea. Virtual Stamp something or other, I guess. One thing I know is that it has been a lot of fun and has fast tracked my Christmas card production.

Challenge #2 - Anything Goes, Christmas
Challenge #3 - Touch of Gold
Rather go into a lot of explanation, I'll just post the pics. All of the stamps are digis by Sweet N Sassy Stamps. Most of the sentiments are mine and I will offer the new ones below, as well as on my Christmas Sentiments page in the sidebar.

Blessings on you and yours,
Teresa

Challenge #4 - Fancy Fold






Challenge #6 - Tag Front

Challenge #6 - Tag Back
Challenge #8 - Detachable Ornament


Challenge #9 - ATC

ATC mounted onto card

JPEG

JPEG

4 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh my gosh Teresa you have been one busy lady!! Love each of your cards and so jealous you made so many! They are so festive and perfect for anyone! Hugz!

Wies said...

Wow Teresa, you have been very busy. A creative burst! Your cards are great. And what a cute image that mouse is.

Greetings, Wies

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. Thanks for sharing the sentiments.

Lora Brinkman said...

LOVE the cards. They are ADORABLE> :)