Friday, 25 November 2011

Nestabilities Card

 Recently I won "Nestabilities and Beyond" from a Card Swaps challenge. One thing in the book really caught my eye and I tried it out today.

I actually used a store-bought card front with a pattern I found very attractive from which to cut my layers. I used my nesting scalloped circle dies for the central image. I bumped up each layer with foam tape to give dimension.

I also used my new fancy squares dies to cut out a piece from a music patterned paper and blue cardstock. I snipped the smaller blue die cut to create a label for my sentiment. Then I used the leftover blue triangles as a frame for my little Christmas tree.

Blessings,
Teresa

 I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas cards
Papercraft Planet - November Anything Goes - Glitter & Glam

3 comments:

Sheree said...

This is gorgeous Teresa!

Rosie Guiher said...

Wow Teresa this is just beautiful!!!!

Tina said...

Holy moly!!! I love it!!!!!!