Saturday, 12 November 2011

Creative Freebie Challenge

Artists Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton started a new challenge at The Outlawz called, "Creative Freebie Challenge". I made cards using two of the four images they are giving in this first round of the challenge. I made both images into detachable ornaments on my cards.

Anne's Christmas wreath has a precious addition of a little bird. It already looked so much like a Canadian Chickadee, it seemed right to color it as such. Besides, I kind of like having the bird somewhat camouflaged in the wreath.

Sandi's bauble is so beautiful. It will look sweet on someone's tabletop tree. The 2-sided design paper is from Stampin' Up. I just had to show off both sides. The tag was in a stash of items I got at Canadian Tire's 'garage sale' this summer. It was "fill up a (big) bag for $20" and boy, did we fill. The tags were just one lucky find.

Today is November 11. I am going to schedule this post for tomorrow so my Remembrance Day post will stay at the top.

Blessings,
Teresa

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Both cards are great.