Friday, 25 November 2011

Crafting With Jack

I got in my Make & Take challenge card for Crafting With Jack on CDAC just in time.

For this step of the Progressive Freebie Challenge, Angela offered a beautiful Christmas candle chandelier. I printed and cut mine out with a scalloped oval Nestie. Then I colored it with dye ink markers and gel pens. I inked the edges with scarlet to finish it off. I embossed my card front, added some ribbon and a bow and then attached my image. Easy peasy.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting With Jack Make & Take on CDAC

Blessings,
Teresa

4 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Beautiful card and super great digi image! Hugz

Sheree said...

Great card Teresa! Love the chandelier and colouring!

Wies said...

Hi Teresa,
You made a beautiful card with the image. The bow in top gives the finishing touch.

Angela said...

This card is so elegant, lovely