Saturday, 19 November 2011

Coupon Day at Michael's

I went to Michael's today with my 25% off entire purchase (including sale items) coupon, plus my 40% off one regular priced item coupon.

I needed to buy new glass mats for my BigShot, so I planned to use my 40% off coupon for that. To my delight, they were already marked down 40%. Woo-hoo! So I used that coupon to purchase a new set of Nesties. I picked up some new Liquid Pearls in Christmas colors and 8 sheets of designer paper at 25 cents a sheet.

I don't know what I enjoy more - crafting or saving money on craft supplies. FUN! And as one fellow crafter calls it - Retail Therapy.

I have one final sentiment for you this week. I hope you can use it.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you.

Reflections from Granny said...

Love the photo and thank you for the really cute Christmas word art. Hugs, Lori m