Monday, 7 November 2011

Christmas Cards - finally

Boy, am I ever behind in making my Christmas cards this year. Well, here are two to add to my very small pile.

The first card uses an image by Ginger Loft that was offered for the CDAC Progressive Challenge, Round 6. You can buy into the challenge for only $1 and then the digis are free as long as you enter at least one project per round.

I am also entering this card into The Outlawz sketch challenge.

My second card uses an image by The Paper Shelter. I recently discovered The Paper Shelter when I saw a card on a challenge, using one of their sweet images. I hopped right over and purchased my first image.

This card is going into a CardMaker Member challenge. I am also entering it in The Paper Shelter's challenge.

The sentiment - "You Make Christmas Christmasy-er" is one of my own, which I will offer at the bottom of this post. If you use it, please link back to my blog, and I would love to see what you create.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What cute cards and thank you for the sentiment.

Cely said...

hey teresa, thanks for visiting my blog during starla's hop! i'm now following YOU!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Nannieflash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Oh I love the colors and love what you did with my digi:)

NanaConnie said...

Ooooh, love them both, Teresa! Great sentiment. What a lot of work you must have done on that one.

Brandi said...

Great cards and very cool sentiments! :)

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa your cards are beautiful and I just love the font and your sentiment. Hugs, Lori m

Kim Kelley said...

Love the added snow! Both cards are great! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT