Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Card Swaps Sketch Challenge

This week I have the privilege of hosting the Sketch Challenge at CardMaker Card Swaps. Below is the sketch I devised and my sample card. The adorable mouse image is by Korin of Sweet N Sassy Stamps.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet N Sassy Stamps - VSN Embossing Challenge








My next card also uses a Cocoa Mouse Sweet N Sassy digital image.

This card is designed after this week's color challenge at The Outlawz.

 Starting next month (Oh dear - we're almost there!) I will be a member of the Color Challenge design team.
Talk about feeling honored when I was asked to join this talented group of women! I was thrilled to accept.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Sweet N Sassy Stamps- VSN Non-Traditional Christmas colors

May God bless all of my lovely followers.

Hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

good morning! I love all the texture in this card! Beautiful work as always, it is such a job to visit and see your creations! BTW, congratulations on your new DT spot, can't wait to see your project, they are a lucky group to have you!!
Thank you for stopping by and for your complimentary remarks, you are gonna make my head swell! Thank you also for sharing your sentiments, that's very generous!!
Blessings
donna

blossomingpebble said...

Hi Teresa! There! I'm signed up - it's so cozy here!
It's like sitting in a comfy chair with a cup of tea and a good friend... aahhh... looking forward to enjoying your welcoming space and seeing what you're up to :)
love, Hannah

Reflections from Granny said...

Hi Teresa, Such a cute, cute card, you just can't go wrong with cards and animals, but, mice, just too cute!! Hugs, Lori m