Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Back to Making Cards

Last week I wasn't feeling well, but I am better now and back to making a few cards.

My first uses a beautiful mother-child image from A Day For Daisies. I made it for their last month's challenge, "Use Your Noodle and Add Some Doodle". I doodled my background.

My next card I am entering into The Outlawz Greetings challenge for this week. It uses a stamp I got from Trina when I won her blog candy recently. The stamp uses 3 layers and is very fun to use.

This week's greeting challenge asks you to use your scraps. All of my DPs on this card were taken from my small scraps. I also picked up some glitter foam sheets at the Dollar Store yesterday and die cut my swirls from that.
I am entering my final card into two challenges. The Make & Take challenge at Crafting With Jack's CDAC group is where I got the image in the first place.

Angela's 'Victorian Brooch" lends itself perfectly to paper piecing and layering so I did both.

The Outlawz Color challenge gave me my color scheme. They also asked for twine to be used on the card.

I popped up all of the layers, so this one will have to be hand delivered, probably.

Well, I'm off to bed shortly. I hope the first day of November was good for you.

Blessings,
Teresa

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Fab cards, Teresa! Love the doodled background paper on the first one. Great new "Fishsitter" pic! LOL I know that expression! Hugs

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful cards Teresa, I'm so happy you're feeling better this week. I missed seeing all your pretty things.
Feel better, blessings and hugs, Lori m

Sara I. said...

Beautiful creations Teresa!!! So happy to see that you're feeling better - you were missed! xx

Wies said...

Hi Teresa,

Good to read that you're feeling better.
I realy like the card with mother and child. Did you make the doodled background yourself?
The card with the flower is very cheerful, lovely colours.

Greetings, Wies

Golda said...

What lovely cards, Teresa! Love your doodles. :)

Trina said...

How awesome! These cards are great looking!