Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Autumn Blessings Blog Hop

Welcome to the Autumn Blessings Blog Hop. It goes along with the Autumn Blessings Crop at CardSwaps. You should have arrived here from Tina's blog. If not, you should consider starting the hop from the beginning, which is Lora's blog.

The Autumn Blessings crop is from November 16-19, 2011 and you have until November 22, 2011 to get your projects posted to the challenge threads and in the drawings for prizes. It's a lot of fun. Did I mention prizes?

But don't go yet. Hop the blogs first. All of our blogs are linked together from post to post. At the end, you'll hop right on over to the CardSwaps board. We hope to see you there!

This blog hop has a theme. The theme is: I have been blessed! And I am one blessed woman indeed. My project represents one of my many blessings - my brother. Harry is crazy for motorcycles and this Snoopy stamp from Stampabilities seemed perfect for his birthday, which was yesterday.




Thanks for visiting. Please feel free to pick up any of my free sentiments. You can find them in my sidebar page links.

Next you will be visiting Ivanka's blog.

Blessings to you,
Teresa


10 comments:

Tina said...

I love the Snoppy!

Lora Brinkman said...

Snoopy ROCKS! Brothers are so important and wonderful... especially to little sisters. :)

Great card. Thank you for being part of the hop.

Susan said...

I'm loving Snoopy too but I gotta tell ya....I just giggled big time over the picture with the birds. We had two cockatiels that were very tame and would sit on our shoulders. One of them LOVED potato chips and would try to take it out of your mouth if you didn't give her one of her own. Sadly she is gone but we still have her mate who is a talker. He tells me
Good Morning every morning then says he is a pretty bird!

Georgei said...

very cute card that you did

Traci said...

Your card has so much personality. It's fun to se that cute snoopy on a card. :-)

Jane said...

Cute Cute Cute Teresa. I love the stamp!!!

Judy said...

Awww - I love Snoopy! That's a great guy card. I'm so happy to be getting to know you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us!

Golda said...

What a fantastically fun card! Love the image and the fact that you gave it movement. Those star rhinestones are so perfect with the motorcycle theme.

nanavf said...

Dogs and cats and birds, Oh my!!!! I love Snoopy and the kitten in the snuggly. Do you have a ferrett??

Teresa Arsenault said...

LOL! No ferrett. They stink. :p