Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz

Here is the sketch for the 1000 Member Party sketch challenge at The Outlawz this week. If you haven't gone over there, now is a great time to check it out. The Outlawz sponsors are giving away $800 worth of prizes for this one-week party. If you are a paper crafter, you don't want to miss this.

My DH is getting low on TY cards for his customers and this sketch lends itself beautifully to mass production.

My prototype took a little longer to produce since I did a fair bit of embossing. I won't do as much on the others so I can do up several at once.

Here it is.

Blessings,
Teresa

PS - I realize I haven't offered any sentiments in a few weeks. I will get working on some for Christmas soon and I'll be sure to share them with you.

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I love this sketch and what you did with it! OK, ok, I have to get something done now for Outlawz. :-D

cparsons said...

So elegant!!