Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Phooka and ELLE

This cute image was given in the CDAC Progressive Freebie challenge, created by Digis By Phooka. This round, the challenge is "Fun & Festive". I call this little guy, "I love you -- MWHA!" because he looks like he is blowing a big kiss.

I am also entering this card into this week's "Anything Goes" challenge at CardMaker Card Swap. Hostess Georgette has asked us to make something, "Pink & Girly". I think this qualifies.

My next card uses "Baby Roger" by Helen Lawrence of Ellephantastic. I love Helen's digis so much. Last month, when I won an Ellephantastic image, my main problem was trying not to duplicate an image I already had. I actually did that once before. At the time, Helen & I had a good laugh and she let me choose another image.

I got my color palette from this week's Color Challenge over at The Outlawz. Roxann chose a fabulous color combination that was a joy to work with.
The sentiment is one of my own and it is available in the page links at the top right hand side of my blog. "Baby Roger" was pre-colored by Helen so I can't take credit for coloring him. I took some close-ups so you could actually read the sentiment and get a closer look at adorable Roger.

Blessings,
Teresa

PS - I am also entering my Baby Roger card in the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge for October called, "Punch it Out".

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo cute.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your card with that sweet Phooka image! You other cards are wonderful too...Thank you for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge!

Hugs,

Georgia

CDAC PC DT

A Passion For Paper said...

Oh, how cute is he, Teresa? Just adorable, thank you so much for joining in at the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge.

Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

Gemma said...

Lovely card the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Gemma x

Sonia said...

Lovely card, so sweet. Thanks for joining in the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month.
Hugs Sonia x