Tuesday, 4 October 2011

The Outlawz 1000 Member Party

The Outlawz 1000 Member Party is in full swing. I did their scavenger hunts last night and early this morning when I couldn't sleep. (not because of the party - well, maybe it had something to do with it) The prizes are phenomenal - $800 worth in all. It's on all week, so if you are a paper crafter, I suggest you head on over there.

Here is my first card I made for the party. There are four prizes available for every challenge and a challenge for every day of the week.

This card is for Sunday's CAS challenge. CAS stands for "Clean And Simple", meaning no excessive embellishments or layers, and lots of open space. The twist to this challenge is to use something you have had in your stash that you haven't used for a long time or at all.

My card uses a couple of die cut tags I made well over a year ago when I first bought my Sizzix tags die. It also uses a metallic sticker that has been in my stash for at least as long.

On a personal note, last night was the very first meeting of our kids life group, called "Deeply for Kids". We had a group of 5 extraordinary kids who want to grow closer to Jesus. Our prayer and our goal is that we will be able to help them do just that, while growing closer to God ourselves.

So, what are you waiting for? Get on over to The Outlawz 1000 Member Party and start having some fun.

Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Trina said...

Teresa, did you use that embossing folder letterpress technique on the card base? I looks cool... Yay for the kids in your group; that's awesome! See you around the party!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. TFS.