Wednesday, 5 October 2011

New Shoes Birthday

I have had this image colored up for more than a month, along with the verse to go with it. Daisy at CardMaker Card Swap offered me the perfect sketch for the image and I am using the colors (red, green & yellow) from the Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz 1000 Member Party this week.

The image is by the talented and generous, Anne Fenton. Check out her blog. She has many free images available there and on the Freebie forum of The Outlawz.

I will give you the inside verse at the end of this post in JPEG and PNG formats. You can find all of my free sentiments on the pages in my sidebar, if you are ever stuck for words. I will try to get some Christmas verses for you soon so keep checking.

Blessings,
Teresa


JPEG

PNG

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely precious!! Love what you did with her hair and that gingham!!xx

NanaConnie said...

I'm so far behind on my Outlawz challenges. You've inspired me to get going again. Darling card, Teresa!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so sweet, I love your card inside and out!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! I am off to see more of your work now! : )

Anne Fenton said...

Teresa what a great job...I love her. Hope your having fun t the Outlawz Party

Wies said...

What a cute image. Great card and inside verse.