Friday, 21 October 2011

New Sentiments

Today was a good day. One of the kids from my Life Group came over this morning with a big tub of hockey cards. We packaged and priced 65 packs of 4-5 cards each. We sorted through my greeting cards and came up with about 35 that we will also sell.

Some of the girls in the group want to make friendship bracelets to sell. We also plan to do face painting and balloon twisting at a local craft fair in just a few weeks.

All of this started with a dream from one of the girls. She had a heart-wrenching dream about the needy children in Somalia and woke up with a deep desire to do something to help them. As a group, we are buying into her dream so it can become a reality. It was wonderful to participate in the first steps of making this start to happen.

Since I had to prepare so many cards at once, I needed to print out verses for most of them. I usually only do the card fronts and put my verses in whenever I am going to give them away. I used some of the verses I had on hand, but I did come up with a few new ones as well. So, of course, I want to share them with my followers. I hope you enjoy them and find good use for them.

Blessings,
Teresa
JPEG

JPEG

JPEG

2 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

Sounds like you had a super productive day! Thanks for the fabulous sentiments!:)

Sharon Jones said...

You are one busy lady! I admire you for your dedication to help her dream to come true...God bless you all! And thank you so much for the sentiments! They are lovely. Hugz2u,
Sharon