Saturday, 1 October 2011

Monster Mash

I made this card with an image given in Round 4 of The Progressive Freebie Challenge at CDAC. While monsters are not really my thing, I think this will make a cute B-day card for a boy. The image is by the talented Amanda Cruxton of Bonibleaux Designs.

I am entering this card into 3 challenges: CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge; CardMaker Card Swap Sketch challenge and Card Swap's "Just Get Crafting" one day crop.

I have another card, which I will add in a 2nd post.

Blessings on your weekend.
Teresa

8 comments:

VikkiZ said...

Great card love your pets page

cass said...

Great card for the challenge

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Ha! Ha! This is such a GREAT theme for this image! LOVE all the bright happy colors and your coloring is perfect! So glad you've come to join us in Round #4 of the progressive challenge! Enjoy!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Made by Mandy said...

Sweetheart, I am very honoured but I can't draw for toffee !! I think my DT card is the one above on the examples and my name may have been pushed down the page a bit :)

Love Mandy xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh, that is too funny, Mandy!

Cleota said...

This is great! One of my favorite Halloween party songs! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

Ginny said...

FAB Frankie card

Ginny
DTD Dudette

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

I went with the "Monster Mash" theme also. Love the bright cheerful colors!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT