Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Flissy Fairy Christmas

I hope all of my Canadian friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a very enjoyable visit with my in-laws at Saint John, New Brunswick.

Last Friday I bought my very first pack of Perfect Pearls. I saw Gina K. use the product on Stamp TV recently and fell in love with it. You can find the video here. The product does exactly what its name suggests. It makes perfect little pearls. You can also paint with it. I used it both ways on my card project. I am looking forward to getting more colors. I am crazy for pearls.

I used "Flissy Fairy", an image by Helen Lawrence of Ellephantastic, for my Christmas card and envelope set. The Ellephantastic Challenge Blog has a recipe challenge this month: 3 embellishments, 2 colors (green & purple) and 1 image. I made the card according to the recipe.

CardMaker Card Swap has a "Push The Envelope" challenge, hosted by the uber-talented Dierdre. Her
 challenge is to make a coordinating envelope to go with your card. I had printed out an extra Flissy Fairy image so it went on the envelope.

Finally, the Greetings Challenge on The Outlawz this week calls for stars. I used 8-point stars to embellish my card which fits right in, so I am entering it there as well.

Not bad. One card (with envelope) and three challenges. I hope you enjoy looking and it brings you some inspiration.

Blessings,
Envelope Front
Teresa
Envelope Back

PS - A big, big THANK YOU to everyone who has left a comment on any of my posts. I so appreciate your lovely words. God bless you for taking the time to brighten my day.

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love those pearls! Isn't that stuff fantastic? Love the way you decorated the envelope, too. Wow!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, cute, so so cute!!

Wies said...

Lovely card and coordinating envelope Teresa. Cute image and combination of colours. Those pearls are great to use on ones creations. I think I have something similar (pearl gel) It's also a good replacement for a little brad.

Thistleblue said...

Fantastic card and i love your coordinating envelope, what a great idea :-). thanks for joining us for the October challenge at Ellephantastic!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x