Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Daisy Doodles Card

Daisy Doodles Medallion
I got this gorgeous medallion image (by Daisy Doodles) from CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge Round #4. I am entering it into that challenge, plus the Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz. Four prizes are available for every challenge at The Outlawz this week for their 1000 Member Party.

There is also a blog hop as part of The Outlawz 1000 Member Party. On each hop is a different tutorial. I used JoHann's tutorial to create this Z-fold 'Get Well' card.

Blessings,
Teresa

Card Front

Inside View
Standing View

4 comments:

VikkiZ said...

LOVE the colors very pretty

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love how you colored the image. Your card is fabulous.

Sara I. said...

Holy fabulous Teresa!! Gorgeous fall colors!! LOVE the embossing behind the image!

cass said...

Great colours, wonderful card