Thursday, 6 October 2011

Batch of Business Cards

Yesterday I started making some new business Thank You cards for my husband's customers. I started with one  sketch and each card progressively morphed into something a little different from the one before it.

I took a shot of all six cards together and then a separate one of the card I am entering into The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode challenge. This week is their 1000 member party celebration and there are LOTS of prizes to be won.

I have done almost every challenge at The Outlawz this week. The only one I missed is the Copic challenge because I don't own any Copic markers.

Terry and I are off to our Life Group in a few minutes so I'd better finish this post fast.

Blessings,
Teresa

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what great cards. TFS.

Wies said...

Nice cards Teresa. Love the warm autumn like colours.
Greetings, Wies

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, you have been busy, each one is so pretty, very nice collection. Hugs, Lori m

Shelby said...

Wonderful card. Love the embossing. Good luck at the Outlawz party...hope you win some of the fantastic goodies they have on offer:)!

Shelby

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!
hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is giving away a kit worth $40, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Atif said...

Wonderful cards love your brilliant work....
Business Gift Cards

Sarah C said...

Great idea!!! I bet he really loves them!! Keep up the fabulous work.... I will be following!

cparsons said...

All of these are lovely! The colors you used go so well together and the layouts are uncluttered and gorgeous:)
Carole
Magnolia's Place