Monday, 12 September 2011

A Wonderful Surprise in the Mail

Today I received a wonderful surprise in the mail. Debby Jennings of Buck N Ears Rabbitry has got to be one of the sweetest, most thoughtful persons on God's good earth. We only know each other from FB and look what she did for me. She printed out my favorite picture of Neelix, put it in a darling frame and wrote his name on it in marker. Then she used a mailing envelope that actually looks like wrapping paper. Even my postal clerk was impressed. He said, "Yep. You have a parcel - all wrapped up like a present."

Tell me that is not one of sweetest things you have ever heard of someone doing? I put my framed photo of Neelix on the shelf that I face when I am sitting at my computer. I will treasure this gift always, but not as much as I treasure the person who gave it. You are an absolute doll, Debby!

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet surprise for you. TFS.

Ellephantastic said...

Beautiful & very thoughtful :0)
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it, and it was fun to make it for you, and its a fun way for you to remember your darling Neelix. And I must say it looks lovely there on your cute little shelf, enjoy!
..........deb jennings