Monday, 19 September 2011

One more Card Today

Sweet N Sassy Stamps has the cutest little character called Cocoa Mouse. He is so popular that SNSS has a challenge group called, "Crazy For Cocoa". The current challenge calls for a "Touch of Gold".

I had die cut some flowers out of candy wrappers for a previous challenge (a challenge I never completed) so I used those for my touch of gold. Some gold-trimmed red ribbon from my stash seemed to complete the look.

The embossed background was done on vellum (with an embossing folder) and then mounted on cardstock. I paper-pieced the chocolate for the strawberry and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I hope you like Cocoa as much as I do. SNSS has regular freebies, too.

Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Roxann said...

Love your card, Teresa! That touch of gold is awesome!
Hugz,
Roxann

Carol L said...

I love the creative ways you added a touch of gold to this card! And that chocolate dipped strawberry looks downright yummy!! Thanks for joining us at the Crazy4Cocoa challenge this week!