Tuesday, 6 September 2011

New Card and a New Sentiment

Somebody just did something super sweet for me. Helen Lawrence of Ellephantastic drew an incredible image of my English Angora, Neelix, who recently passed away. You can see the image on the Ellephantastic FB page and you can pick it up by joining her CDAC group.

The color challenge today at The Outlawz is scrumptious. I could look at this palette all day and not get tired of it. In fact, that is pretty much what I have been doing, while creating my card.

My image is by Michelle Perkett Studio. I acquired it quite some time ago and kind of forgot I had it. Silly me, because it inspired a little verse as soon as I saw it. And you know what that means - A new freebie sentiment for you.

The card is a type of gatefold. What can I say? I love gatefolds. This one can stand up with the verse showing or with the image showing. I used gold embossing powder for sprinkles in the snow globe. I cut out and decorated a base, also with gold embossing, so the image would look like a snow globe in the first place. It was just one of those spur of the moment inspirations that turned out pretty good.

I hope you like it and can use the verse for your own projects. I would love to see your projects and post them on my blog.

Blessings,
Teresa
Front - closed


Inside - Standing





Front - Standing
























FREE SENTIMENT

Left-click to open; right-click. "Save Image As". Please keep "TickellExpressions" in your title and link back to this blog when you post your creations on the Internet. Please do not share directly, but refer your friends to the blog to pick up their own sentiments. There are more sentiments in links in the sidebar. Enjoy!

JPEG





PNG

5 comments:

Roxann said...

So beautiful, Teresa! Great use of the color palette and I love the coloring of you image! I also like the fold of the card! I just noticed that gorgeous bunny on your page here! I would love to pet her!
Hugz,
Roxann

Roxann said...

I just finished listening to that young man singing and how beautiful! To be so young and talented!

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is Kess, Roxann, and she loves to be petted - when she wants to be petted. Rabbits must be related to cats. :)

Michelle said...

Oh, Teresa, this is gorgeous! What beautiful colors and papers and love the butterflies and your sentiment is perfect with my Enchanted Love image! Thank you for sharing it on my FB group and for the sentiment!

Blessings,

Michelle

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm so glad you like it, Michelle.