Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Neelix Immortalized

Hi my lovely followers,

I told you this morning that someone did a very lovely thing for me. Helen Lawrence of Ellephantastic drew a beautiful image of my English Angora Neelix, who recently passed away. Well, I just couldn't wait another day to make a card out of this lovely gift. The sentiment is new, too. I will post it below the card. Make sure you check the sidebar for my sentiment pages. I added a few today.

I am entering this card into The Outlawz Greeting challenge this week.

Blessings,
Teresa


JPEG

PNG

7 comments:

Judy said...

What an adorable bunny and such a thoughtful gift from your friend! Lovely card.

Nikki said...

Awwww that's just lovely xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Aww, what a lovely thing for Helen to do and this is a gorgeous card Teresa, such a fitting tribute to your beloved bunny Neelix.

I love to hear wonderful things like this. It make me feel all squishy inside :)

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Rosie G said...

This is beautiful card Teresa!!

Ellephantastic said...

Just wanted to pop in & say how lovely your card is. It brings a tear to my eye knowing how much it means to you.
big hugs x x

Valerie said...

Fab card Teresa and what a beautiful drawing your friend did:)
Val x

Wies said...

What a beautifull image! And I love the card you made with it. Nice sentiment and
the crochet flower.