Wednesday, 14 September 2011

My First Time Hosting a Challenge

Today is my very first time hosting a challenge. How nice that it is for CardMaker Card Swap - my first card making community. They are a group whose talent is only surpassed by their kindness. I am very honored to be hosting my first challenge with them.

Wednesday is the sketch challenge at Card Swap. Here is my sketch and the card I made according to its specifications. The butterfly image is by Cuddly Buddly Crafts.

Blessings,
Teresa



3 comments:

Sherry Kushibab said...

Hope your first challenge goes well - your card is lovely. That butterfly is just beautiful.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a fun sketch. Your card is gorgeous.

Susan said...

Teresa I am so happy you are hosting your first challenge at CardSwaps. I hope you do many more. Your enthusiasm is so fantastic. I love reading your posts at CardSwaps. I have a busy week going on but if I find some time I will be sure to do your challenge. I love your card too...beautiful butterfly!