Monday, 12 September 2011

Monday Challenges

Monday's challenge at The Outlawz is to do a design inspired by a song. The DT came up with some incredibly creative designs. I actually started my card over the weekend and it fell right into the challenge by merely adding an extra sentiment tag.

I used my new butterfly punch and the butterfly trails are remnants from my new border punch. Michael's had a 50% off sale on Saturday. Woo-hoo!

My next card I did for Monday's Anything Goes challenge on CardMaker Card Swap. The challenge was to make a multi-panel card using the tutorial I have posted at the top of my blog. I got out my cutter and cardstock and followed along, pausing at each step. Easy peasy!

The lady with the gorgeous hat is a vintage public domain image. The fan is an image by Priscillastyles which she offered in August's Progressive Challenge at CDAC.  The butterfly I made last year when I was on a (card) candy making binge. I used a SU stamp, which I stamped multiple times, colored, varnished and added glitter glue. I sewed the ribbon flower and the 'button' I salvaged from an earring.

I am very happy to see some new entries for my software giveaway. A few people had to ask for my help and I was glad to give it. I don't want anyone to miss out because of technical difficulties. If you want to enter and can't figure it out, simply send me an e-mail at teresaa@eastlink.ca and tell me the name of your favorite My Memories design pack. I'll do the rest for you.

Blessings,
Teresa

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Just beautiful.. I Love your creations.. Thanks for using one of my images :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. TFS.

Valerie said...

Love your cards Teresa especially the panelled card and I watched the video, really interesting! I saw several cards like this at an SU stamping day that my sister organised for her craft club. We had a fantastic day and there is going to be another one in November, I can't wait!!
Val x

Rosie G said...

Teresa both cards are beautiful!!

Wies said...

Hi Teresa,

Great cards. Especially the second one with the lady and the butterfly.