Friday, 16 September 2011

Last Day to Enter

Hello my lovelies!

I hope everyone who wants to, has added his or her link to the contest blog. If not, this is the last day to do so. At midnight tonight InLinkz will close and choose a winner. If you have added your link already, you could be that winner. If you have any doubt as to whether your link was added, e-mail me at teresaa@eastlink.ca and I will make sure you get in. Good luck everyone!

Today I made a card for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge. The theme is to use your favorite technique. I have two favorites -- dies/punches and embossing -- so I used both.

Here on Prince Edward Island, Canada, we have a summer tradition. It actually starts in the spring. All of our dairy bars (soft ice cream) open their doors (actually serving windows) to the public. Our local dairy farmers (ADL) supply the milk and cream. It is the best soft ice cream you have ever tasted. Then, early in September, the dairy bars close up for the fall and winter. My favorite dairy bar served its last ice cream treats this past Sunday. And that is what inspired this card and its sentiment.

The images of the boy and the leaves are by artist, Anne Fenton. Her blog is "Anne's Cards For You". The sentiment is a new one of mine. I will post it below the card, in case anyone wants it.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love the image. Thanks for the sentiment.

Wies said...

Hi Teresa,
Cute image and card. The sentiment fits very well.
How is the weather in Canada. Here in Holland we don't have an Indian summer, some days we had very rainy and stormy weather.

Greetings, Wies

Sara I. said...

Super duper precious Theresa!! Love the image and all the fabby embellies!! Gorgeous die cut, too!xx

Reflections from Granny said...

Your card is so cute, so pretty and your new sentiments are just wonderful, Hugs, Lori m

Jackie Scott said...

Your card is a cutie! Great colors and love the die cut. Thanks for the sentiment.