Sunday, 18 September 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge - 2nd card

Autumn Fairy by Guru Kitty
I don't know when I have gotten so much enjoyment out of coloring up an image as I did with Guru Kitty's Autumn Fairy. I think you will agree that she is perfectly lovely. I added some of Anne Fenton's Autumn Leaves designs to my card as well. The sentiment is one of my own, which I have offered previously. You can find it and many others in the Sidebar links pages.

Autumn Fairy is one of the digis being offered at CDAC Progressive Freebie challenge this month. It is not too late to get in on the challenge. Go right here to find out how.

Autumn Leaves by Anne Fenton
Finally, just for fun, click on the video at the top of the page today. I used to roller skate like crazy to this song. I would love to have it played in our church one Sunday, since our pastor does refer to our service as "Celebration Sunday". Gotta love Kool & The Gang with their open shirts and fluorescent white shoes.

Blessings,
Teresa
My 2nd Card for CDAC Progressive Challenge Round #3

2 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Ellis said...

Beautiful card, looks great! I had fun coloring her too!
Hugs, Elenor