Friday, 16 September 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge Card

It is the 3rd round of the Progressive Freebie Challenge at CDAC. As long as you submit one card per round, using one of the images provided, you will receive the next set of free images. It is not too late to join, though. For a nominal fee, you can buy into the challenge.

I just finished my first card for this round. This little lady from Lia Stampz puts me in mind of how I am always advising people to wear a scarf as the weather gets colder. That, and the image, inspired my new sentiment, which I am offering below the picture of the card.

Tomorrow I will be able to announce the winner of the My Memories Suite Version 2 software. How exciting! I probably won't be online until the afternoon, but I will let you know the results as soon as I can.

Blessings,
Teresa


JPEG

PNG

3 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Theresa this is so ADORABLE!!! LOVE the sentiment ... just PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us! Great layout and coloring! You certainly ROCKED this image!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Round #3 of the Progressive Challenge at CDAC.

Darlene
CDAC Board Member

Donna Moore said...

Look at you! This is perfectly awesome, your colors, layout, sentiment.....coloring, design....everything!!! Love it!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
donna
cdacpc/DT

Made by Mandy said...

Teresa I can imagine you telling people to wear scarf but only because you are so lovely and care about those around you :)

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)