Thursday, 8 September 2011

A Card and a Giant Cookie

Hello Lovelies. I hope everyone that wants to has added their link to the Inlinkz bar so you have a chance to win some fabulous software. I just found out today that I won some blog candy from Trina at "Trina Makes Stuff". It is so nice to find out something special will soon be arriving in the mail.

I made two cards today - one paper and one digital. I found out that a local priest/friend is having a birthday today. I made a digital card for him, using "My Memories" software and posted it on his FB. I hope he gets a laugh out of it. I think he will; he likes to laugh.

I made my paper card for the Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz. The challenge this week is to use punches and/or dies. I used my Boss Cut treasure chest die and various punches for my borders and shapes. My DP is by K&Company. My embellishments were in my stash and from the Dollar Store. The sentiment is by Dee's Bugaboo Boutique.

Finally, I have got to share this cute picture of my dog, Kaeli that I took this morning just after I gave her a giant dog cookie. Have you ever seen a dog break-dance? Sorry. I didn't get that on film, but it was so funny. First I got her to do her circle trick, where she spins in circles. Then I told her to lie down. She did, but she kept spinning! RLOL! What a hoot.

Anyway, she has been working on that huge cookie all day long. I think she finally finished it and now she is flaked out on the floor.

Have a great day and God bless you.

Teresa

7 comments:

Angela B. said...

Lol Cute Pup and what a BIG cookie! Love your cards!!

Rosie G said...

Great cards!!! Cute doggie!! love the big cookie it has, must be worn out from all the work it took to eat it,lol.
Love your blog it is sooooo cheery!!

Roxann said...

Beautiful cards, Teresa! Your video was so touching and brought tears to my eyes. My dauther's birthday is Sept. 11. She will be 30 this weekend.
Blessings to you,
Roxann

Dee ~ Dee's Bugaboo Boutique said...

Oh goodness, your card is adorable. I love seeing how others use the digi stamps I've made. The little treasure chest is just too cute!!!! ((((hugs))))

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. Your dog is so cute. TFS.

Ellephantastic said...

Fabby cards hun....nom nom nom...no leaving any crumbs!!!

Oh & congrats you are my redrawn winner of 2 images from August's challenge!!!

hugs x x

Teresa Arsenault said...

LOL! Helen, you make me laugh. :D

How cool that I have won 2 of your images. I wonder which I will pick to add to my collection.

Blessings & hugs,
Teresa