Thursday, 22 September 2011

Anne Fenton Images - Post Two

I have another card using an Anne Fenton image. I won this image at last month's The Outlawz challenges. It is called "Tattered Angel". It is so sweet. I have a friend in New York state who has a birthday coming next month. Her name is Annie and she loves all things Raggedy Ann. I think she will really like this Raggedy Ann--gel.

This fold is called a TeePee card. I followed Ellephantastic's mid-month tutorial to make it. I took quite a few shots so you could see all the parts, opened and closed. I used self-adhesive velcro to close the card. The DPs are a mixture of papers. I colored the chipboard maple leaf with embossing powders & inks.

Blessings,
Teresa










































5 comments:

Sara I. said...

What a fold! LOVE the glittery leaf! so cute!! xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. TFS.

Diana Queen said...

Oh my stars! What a beautiful, creative card! ;D

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, what a creative and stunning card. I've never even come close to attempting anything like this. Picture perfect, hugs, Lori m

Ellephantastic said...

Hi Teresa,
Wow hun your card is just lovely. I'm so pleased you like the tutorial.
Apologies for only just visiting I've had a rubbish couple of weeks, tooth out, weddings, birthdays, & my bun Oscar has been really poorly & I had to make the tough decision to put him to sleep the other day so I am now utterly devastated too :-(
I hope you are well? I have decided I'm going to take a huge break from everything from December as the stress of everything here at the moment is getting too much.
Sending you hugs & hope Neelix & Oscar are having fun together :-) xxx