Wednesday, 7 September 2011

2 Cards, 4 challenges

I am always amazed when I see bloggers posting one card that they have designed to fit a long list of challenges. I just can't keep that much information in my poor brain at once. When I can use one card for more than one challenge, I am pleased. The following two cards are each going into two challenges, so I'm pretty happy about that.

My first card uses an Ellephantastic image - one of my favorites - called "Mom & Sons". The sentiment is mine and is available in the link "Sentiments - Page 4" in my sidebar.

I am entering this card into Ellephantastic's September challenge, "Here Come The Girls". Helen also provided CDAC with this same image for their September Progressive challenge, so I am entering it there as well.

My next card is also going into the CDAC Progressive challenge. The digi was provided by Jen's Digi Stamps and the sentiment (front and inside) is again one of my own, which you can pick up on the sidebar. I entered this into this week's sketch challenge at CardMaker Card Swap.

This little bookworm is adorable. I think it looks even cuter with the 'hair' I added. They are actually a pair of earrings I picked at a yard sale inside a box filled with little treasures for only 25 cents. I cut the backs off and hot glued them where I thought they should go. I hope you like the result as well as I do.

If you have not yet added your link, please do so. I want to make sure you are calculated in the draw which Inlinkz is set up to do automatically. If you are having trouble linking, let me know and I will do whatever I can to help you.

Blessings,
Teresa

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards.

Rosie G said...

Great cards! love the hair on the bookworm!

Ellephantastic said...

Fab cards Teresa. I know what you mean re challenges. The only challenge I do at the moment is Make it Crafty & cards for my own ha ha!!
Thank you for joining us.
Hugs x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

HI Teresa, I have spent ages looking around your blog and have found that I to have fallen in love with your pets they are all so wonderful and cute. Love all the little stories you have shared about them. Loving your cards and thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic
Hugs
Tamara

Shelby said...

What wonderful designs! I do love the worm's hair! Very creative and ingenius. The die cuts are wonderful and the color scheme for both cards work perfectly. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE