Thursday, 4 August 2011

YOU ARE INVITED

There will be a Summer's End Crop & Blog Hop at CardMaker Card Swap and you are invited.

WHEN: August 10-13, 2011 (You have until 11:59PM CST August 16, 2011 to get your projects posted)
WHERE: Summer's End Forum
WHY: Challenges, Games, Fun, and PRIZES!!


My friend and Stampin' Up demonstrator, Joyce Hein, had a workshop and Open House tonight. There were refreshments, door prizes, a take-home project and a mystery hostess was drawn from all those ordering from the catalogue. Our stampin' newbie was drawn and we were all very happy for her. She was still scouring through the new catalogue when I left. 

The only card I completed today was the one I did at the Open House tonight. It uses a folder that embosses a frame onto your card. Two folders come in a set and I just had to order them after seeing how nice it came out.


Well, I'm really ready to go to sleep now. 


Blessings,
Teresa

3 comments:

Starla B. said...

Oh how fun!! I did a card very similar to this at a SU party a few weeks ago. =D I love SU, and you did a fabulous job!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the banner. TFS.

Reflections from Granny said...

Your card is so pretty, love the stamped banner and the Summer's end crop/hop sounds like fun.

Hugs, Lori