Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Sandi Huggett & Anne Fenton

I babysat 4 darling little children this morning and played taxi driver this afternoon, but I managed to do a couple of cards for challenges at The Outlawz and CardMaker Card Swap.

The first uses a gorgeous image by Anne Fenton of Anne's Cards 4U. To me she seems like part fairy, part angel and part mermaid. I love how this image seems to flow. She is so beautiful, I had to do a close-up for you. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the colors right in the photos. They are actually much softer.

This card has an inside flap with a verse. I've done a close-up of the verse as well so you can read it.





Now for my card using Sandi Huggett's (Sandi's Samples) image. I think the Proverbs 31 verse goes perfectly with it.

Sandi has very generously shared many of her digis on her blog and at the Free Digis forum at The Outlawz.

I entered this card into the sketch challenge at CardMaker Card Swap. I added some extra frills to it because Sandi's lovely image is so ultra feminine, they just seemed to fit.

I hope you enjoy these and that you have taken some time to play today. If not, watch the video at the top of this page and have yourself a good laugh.

Blessings,
Teresa

7 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, your cards came out awesome, I just love Anne and Sandi's digi's. Both amazing artist.

Hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

I agree, Lori. They are also very generous with their artwork.
Thanks for the compliment.
Hugs,
Teresa

Rhonda Miller said...

What fabulous cards. TFS.

Nana Connie said...

Both cards are lovely, but the second one, with the lace and the border punches really grabs me!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks ladies. The 2nd card is my favorite too.

Blessings,
Teresa

Wies said...

Lovely cards. I like the first one the most. Great digi.

Angela said...

Great cards Teresa....
Lovely colours...