Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Deedee Anderson

Not much creativity happening today, but I did get my floors cleaned. And I did manage to put together one little card creation for this week's The Outlawz Color Challenge. The people over there are so nice. Two of them called me 'sweet' today. What a lovely compliment. It's no wonder I felt inspired to do their challenge.

I made an accordion fold card and used a gecko image by Deedee Anderson over at Stamping Sunshine. It fit the color challenge perfectly and went well with one of my own sentiments.

I am way behind in my A-Z digi artist features, but I haven't forgotten about it. Deedee is my featured artist today and I have digis printed out from two other Letter D artists. I just have to color them and make them into cards. I've decided to select only three artists from each letter of the alphabet; otherwise, it would take me WAY too long.

Many thanks to all of my followers and most especially to those who take the time to comment. Your comments really keep me inspired to keep creating and keep blogging. You are a blessing.

Hugs,
Teresa

6 comments:

Sara I. said...

You ARE sweet!! Your card is absolutely fabulous! Lovin' that frame you created and all the gorgeous punching! So happy that you were able to join us this week at The Outlawz!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love how you colored the gecko. TFS.

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, he's the cutest gecko I've ever seen.

Hugs, Lori m

Nana Connie said...

Great card. Love the coloring! I also loved Deedee's digi images. We have to treasure them now since she had to close her shop and they're no longer available. :-( Sniff.

Deedee Anderson said...

Teresa, your card is fantastic -- so very cheery, and I just LOVE how you colored the gecko! What an incredible honor to be featured here -- thank you! You truly are such a sweetheart. Hugs! :-)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Aww.... thanks Deedee.