Tuesday, 30 August 2011

New Sentiments

I bought some cool new fonts today and I just had to play with them. The fonts themselves gave me the inspiration for the sentiments. I actually created 18 new sentiments, but I won't post them all here at once. I'll give you the JPEG and PNG formats. Just click the sentiment you want to blow it up and then right-click it. Choose "Save image as" and save it to your computer. Please keep the same title, which has Tickell Expressions in it. If you make something with these sentiments, and post it on the Internet, please mention Tickell Expressions and link back to my blog.

I hope you enjoy these.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG

JPEG

PNG





JPEG

PNG



JPEG


PNG

JPEG

PNG




2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you.

NanaConnie said...

Teresa, I love the new blog look! Almost thought I was in the wrong place at first. :-) Great new sentiments and especially love the "Autumn nights...".