Tuesday, 9 August 2011

New Cards and the bunny saga continues

Hi. I have two new cards today, but first I want to let you know that Neelix is not doing well. He is back at the hospital and we are waiting on blood work to come back. Hopefully they figure out what is going on with him and know what to do about it.

I did manage to fit in two new cards yesterday. The first is for CDAC's Progressive Challenge. It uses an image by Whoopsi Daisy and a sentiment by Raindrop Echo Designs. The DPs are from K & Company. I colored the image with my Tombow and SU markers. I added some glitter, some ribbon and a flower to pretty it up. Not that this image needed much help. Isn't she a darling?

My second card is for my Letter D Digital Artist feature - Digi Darla. Isn't Darla's latin dancers image fabulous? I just had to do another tri-fold shutter card for this one. The sentiment is also by Raindrop Echo Designs. The lovely DP is from SU and I colored the image with Tombow markers.

Oh yeah. Opal was just returned. She did not work out very well in her new home. Poor thing. At least they gave her a try. I'm glad they brought her back, rather than passing her along to another home that might not work out. Their rabbit breeder friend did not want Opal either because she is not pedigreed. Another poor little bunny. I guess I will have to work a little harder at trying to tame her so she can make someone a good pet.

Thanks for all the prayers and kind comments about Neelix. I will let you know how this plays out.

Blessings,
Teresa

ALSO Don't miss it!

Join us for the Summer's End Crop!!
August 10-13, 2011
Challenges, Games, Fun, & Prizes!!!

Everything you need to know about the crop can be found right here:
http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/cardswap/index.php/board,65.0.html



3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Rhonda.

Kate said...

Your card is so beautiful Teresa! Love everything about it.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate, CDAC Design Team