Monday, 1 August 2011

A Little Organizing, a little card

Today I worked on better organizing my craft space. There is just nothing like a clean desk and well-organized supplies to inspire me to make at least one card. That's all I had time for tonight.

I did this one for CardMaker Card Swap's Anything Goes challenge this week. The challenge is to use some form of paper manipulation - iris folding, tea bag folding, etc. That is way out of my comfort zone, but I decided to give it a try anyway. So I did my first EVER tea bag fold project - a butterfly. I used some beautiful Asian paper I had in my stash. I bought it in Toronto 2-3 years ago and just came across it today because of my reorganizing efforts. I used one of my own sentiments on this card and a cute caterpillar that I cut out from a border sticker.

I hope everyone has had a great first of August. We had one of the nicest days this summer, weather-wise.

Blessings & hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

Reflections from Granny said...

This is so pretty, I need to organize my space also, love your card. Hugs, Lori m