Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Card Crop and New Sentiments

A Butterfly's Journey
After an emotional start to my day I settled down to begin working on challenges over at CardMaker Cardswap Summer's End Crop. I completed two challenges and one (You Take the Cake) I am also entering into CDAC's Progressive Challenge.

My first card uses the lovely image by Anne Fenton, which won her a Top Four badge at CDAC. It goes so perfectly with my sentiment (offered in a previous post), you would think one was made for the other.


You Take the Cake
My second card uses an image by JenLee of Digistamps4joy. The image was offered for CDAC's Progressive Challenge this month. The Card Swap challenge was to use things on your card starting with A, B and C, in increments of 1, 2 or 3. It was a really fun challenge, but I didn't have anything handy starting with A, so I drew a little ant on the bottom of the card. Drawing is not my thing. The sentiment is one of my new ones, which I will offer below.


Thanks once more to everyone who expressed their condolences to me on the loss of my pet rabbit, Neelix. I am feeling much better now.

I hope you enjoy these sentiments and word art. The last one is just for fun. It is a cute poem my sister taught me when I was little.

Blessings & hugs,
Teresa


JPEG

PNG


JPEG
PNG
















PNG
JPEG










PNG
JPEG

    
JPEG
 
PNG
 
    



4 comments:

Starla B. said...

Sorry about your bunny.... =( I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. Your cards are lovely, and your sentiments are fabulous as always.

Valerie said...

Both beautiful Teresa, love butterflies:)
Val x

Rhonda Miller said...

Your cards are so great. Thank you for sharing the wordart.

Priscilla said...

Thanks for playing..your creations are lovely.
Priscilla