Thursday, 25 August 2011

Card and Sneak Peek

Hello all you lovely followers!

I have a card today which I did for The Outlawz color challenge this week and the sketch challenge at Card Swap. I actually did hand sewing on it. Can you believe it? I rarely sew on buttons. Safety pins work just as well is my philosophy.

Anyway, the cute frog image and the bullrushes are creations of Anne Fenton. The word art is my own.

Now... if you click on the video at the top of the page you will see the introductory video to the scrapbooking software I have been reviewing.

My Memories Suite is the absolute bee's knees and super easy to use. If you are like me, you might find the tutorial a little over whelming. Trust me, the software is EASY to use. I just dove in and started experimenting with no instruction at all. It's pretty much goof proof.

Very soon I will be running a contest for one lucky winner to get a free copy of My Memories Suite Version 2. Soon.... but not just yet. Plus, there will be another special offer for ALL of my followers. You'll have to stay tuned to find out about that. Hence, the sneak peek.

Blessings,
Teresa

6 comments:

Sara I. said...

Awesome card! Beautiful punching!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love those papers and the punch you've used. Anne's frogs are so cute. TFS.

Michele Spera said...

Adorable card Teresa:-) love the border punch and the way it opens:-)
Hugs
Michele

Wies said...

Love your card Teresa. Nice combination of sewing and punching.

Greetings, Wies

NanaConnie said...

Love the punched border, Teresa! Your sentiment is too cute! Sewing? I'm impressed. Even though I sew a lot, I never dig out either needle & thread or the machine to sew on cards. It's too easy to draw on the stitches, and I'm basically lazy! lol

Lori m said...

Gorgeous, I just love all the elements of this, hugs, Lori m