Tuesday, 23 August 2011

A Card and a Secret

Feather your nest
This weekend I received my latest order from Stampin' Up - a coordinating stamp to go with my 2-step bird punch. This is my first card (using the new stamp) and I am very pleased with it. The sentiment is my own. I'm offering it below, along with an Easter sentiment you might like.

This card is being entered in Card Swap's Anything Goes challenge and The Outlawz Greetings challenge.

Oh, and I have a secret. I am going to be reviewing a delicious looking digital scrapbooking software over the next couple of weeks. If it's everything it appears to be, I will promote it on my blog and one lucky follower will win the software free. Stay tuned for details.

And here are my new sentiments. Click on the sentiment, right click and then choose Save Picture As. I have added my "Tickell Expressions" to the title so it will be easy for you to remember where you got it. Please link to my blog when you post creations using my sentiments. I would love to see what you have made. Thanks.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG


PNG


JPEG






PNG

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I need to get that punch. I'm still learning ways to use my owl punch. Lol. I can't wait to see what you think of the software. Thank you so much for the sentiments.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Rhonda, I am so psyched! I tried out the new software last night and it is fabulous. I'm just bursting to tell, but I want to explore it thoroughly so I can give an accurate review. The best thing is - it's EASY to use. Okay. I'm saying too much. ZIP. Stay tuned.
Blessings,
Teresa

Melissa Cash said...

Teresa, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following me. I love your card and am following you too! I can't wait to hear your software review as I would love to learn to do some digi scrappin'.

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, your card is heavenly, I love the layers and your sentiments perfect and fantastic, thank you for sharing and leaving me the blog sweetness.

Hugs, Lori m