Saturday, 20 August 2011

Can't keep a crafter down

Tuesday morning I woke up with severe pain from muscle spasms down the left side of my neck & shoulder, into my arm & hand and down the left side of my back. I could not move. I could hardly talk. As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, I have gotten these muscle spasms before, but never this severe. I wasn't sure I wasn't having a heart attack.

Well, it's Saturday and I'm still ticking so I guess it wasn't a heart attack. I am still dealing with the pain and I have not been able to do much of anything. I did a little bit yesterday and today it is worse. But.... I did manage to make a card, bit by bit, over the last few days. I started it on Monday, before this pain monster hit. The image is by Ellephantastic and I did it according to the color challenge this week at The Outlawz.


I also have a new sentiment for you this week. I think it would go nice over a potted tree or topiary image. I hope you like it and can use it.

Blessings,
Teresa

JPEG
PNG

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. My sister has fibromyalgia and I don't know much about it, but I know she spends a good amount of her time in pain. Sending you healing prayers.
Your card is so cute.

NanaConnie said...

Love the card, Teresa. That's such a darling puppy! Even more, I like the fact that you are a shining beacon of faith in the midst of adversity. I'll keep you in my prayers, hon.

Roxann said...

Your card is precious, Teresa! The puppy is so fuzzy! Love the new sentiment, also.
Hugz,
Roxann

Roxann said...

I also wanted to say how sorry I am that you were in such pain. My sister also suffers from Fibro. Hope you are feeling much better!
Roxann

Ellephantastic said...

What a great creation with fabulous use of layers for our add some layers challenge. Thank you for joining Ellephantastic this month.
Good luck
Helen x

PS I hope you are feeling better honey sending yo gentle hugs x

Joanne Gilch said...

Your card is amazing and so creative considering all that you have been through during the week that you made it. Thank you for entering the layers challenge at Ellephantastic.