Friday, 8 July 2011

Sketch Challenge & Sylvie

I managed to put together another card using an image by Creative Mind of Sylvie. I thought it might help cheer me up, but it is hard to get inspired when you are sad. I went to the Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz for my inspiration and I think it turned out okay.


(sigh)

I miss my brothers. I wonder how long it will be before I see them again. Our sister passed away 2 years ago so the thought is there - which of us will be next? (sigh again)

What I need is a downright girly good cry. A chick-flick just might be in order. Then again, prayer would probably do me more good; it's just hard to get motivated.

Sorry to be such a sook. No worries. I'll get over it soon enough.

Blessings on your day,
Teresa

3 comments:

Sylvie said...

Hi Teresa,
Your card is lovely.. I am so glad that you are having so much fun with my digistamps. Happy Crafting Hugs.. Sylvie x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Sylvie.

Judy Tesla Stark said...

Beautiful work! Great blog. I found you on the Outlawz and now am a follower. Judy