Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Pets Outside

I finally figured out how to upload a video on YouTube so everyone can enjoy it. This week I am working on lessons for a VBS (Vacation Bible School) next week. I am also working on coloring Cuddly Buddly images and will hopefully get them made into cards. Cuddly Buddly is my next featured artist. They offer many free digital images, plus having many papercraft supplies for sale.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this little backyard video of my pets. It was Kess's (Blue English Angora rabbit) first foray into the 'wild'. I think she enjoyed it. What do you think?

6 comments:

Ellephantastic said...

awww look how fluffy they are!! They are so sweet x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. You are fast, Helen. I just put that video up. Thanks for looking and blessings on your day.
Teresa

Reflections from Granny said...

Awesome video, love seeing you and your babies, your dog looks like the spitting image of our one baby we lost a few years ago. They could be twins, ours was a female.

Hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm glad you like the video, Lori. Kaeli looks like a lot of dogs, I guess. I've heard that a lot. In fact, one lady in the nursing home where we visit insists Kaeli is her dog, Peppy. A family told me that Peppy has long been dead, but it gives poor Mildred such joy every time she is 'reunited' with her long lost pet, I don't have the heart to tell her otherwise. Besides, she wouldn't remember and why take that joy away from her?

Nan G said...

Your bunnies are adorable. They're so fluffy and big! Love the whiney kitty as I'm a kitty person.

Teresa Arsenault said...

LOL, Nan! The whiny kitty's name is Mineau and she doesn't whine half as much as she used to when she was younger. She just doesn't like being outside very much. Plussette (other cat) loves it, but she can only be out when we can supervise because some of our neighbours let their big dogs run free. Glad you like the bunnies. They are fluffy, but not as big as they look. It's all puff.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Blessings,
Teresa