Sunday, 3 July 2011

Pets Outside and Over Fifty

Kess, Neelix & Kaeli
It has been warm and beautiful today on Prince Edward Island. After a Sunday afternoon nap, it seemed like a good time to take our fids (furry kids) out to enjoy the backyard. It was Kess's first time outside, but it didn't take her long to relax and start enjoying it.

Terry (DH) did a very thorough photo shoot, including a video. Unfortunately, I have not been able to upload the video. Sorry. I will share my favorites pics with you anyway. I hope you enjoy them. In one of the pictures Neelix looks pink.

To all of my American friends I wish you a wonderful Independence Day tomorrow.

Blessings,
Teresa
Kess (Blue English Angora)
 PS - A big thank you to all of my followers. We have now gone over the 50 mark.
Neelix (White English Angora)

Mineau (Our indoor-loving cat)


Neelix (right in the pink)
Kess (You think I'm GOR-Juss!)
Plussette


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fids Teresa! Looks like you have beautiful weather on the east coast! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!
Hugs,
Sheree
vancouverislandcraftjunkie.blogspot.com

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Sheree. It sure was nice yesterday. We have to take what we can get out here - one day at a time and all that, don't ya know.

Our youth pastor commented yesterda, "Ya gotta love the weather on Prince Edward Island - 2 months of summer and 10 months of winter." That is only a slight exaggeration.

Hugs,
Teresa

Ellephantastic said...

OH MY GOSH!! I just had to show those pics to my hubby, look at those buns awwww!!!! I want cuddles!!! Thank you for sharing your fab photos. I've just added a few of my 'kids' on facebook x x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm hopping on over to your FB page, Helen. ;)

Reflections from Granny said...

Just so pretty, yes, gorgeous, love those pics, hugs, Lori m

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Hi Teresa, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. You're in PEI? Gosh I love it there. Been there twice and stayed in a beautiful chalet. Your bunnies are gorgeous! Such cream puffs....cuddle, cuddle!
Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Kathie

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for stopping by and for following me, Kathie. Yes, Prince Edward Island is a beautiful place to be in the summer. The summers make up for the long winters and we don't mind those so much either. My DH and I moved here 7 years ago and we love it.
Hugs back,
Teresa