Friday, 1 July 2011

Nearly 50 Followers!

Wow! Since I joined The Outlawz my follower numbers have been steadily climbing. To date I have 48 followers of this blog and lots of lovely comments. I just LOVE sugar. :)

Happy Canada Day to all of my wonderful fellow Canadians. How are you celebrating Canada Day? Will you take in some community fireworks tonight?

I had planned on cleaning my bathroom today or some such unpleasant task. Instead I made two cards for two different challenges at CardMaker Card Swap. The pocket watch is an image by Beccy's Place and the lovely lady is another image by Carina, my feature artist this week. I hope she likes it.


Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Hugs,
Teresa

PS - I told some of you that I would post a pic of my Alexandrine parrot, Gonzo the Great. Here he is:


10 comments:

Carina said...

I love the card with my digi stamp, so fun to see that you liked it so much that you used it on one of your cards. It really inspires me to draw some more. love Carina

Sara I. said...

Both fabulous cards and congrats on your increasing followers!! What an adorable little guy, too!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Carina and Sara.

Reflections from Granny said...

Teresa, love your card and how incredibly beautiful your Parrot is, he's one handsome guy and the country side where you live is just breath taking. How I'd love to just stroll along that road side. Hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Lori. I'd pass along your compliment to Gonzo, but he is already too full of himself. His favorite saying is, "Gonzo the Great. Wow! What a cool bird!"

Sandi's Samples said...

"I found you through the Follow Me Forum at The Outlawz" Love your blog Teresa!
Huggs

Pink Crafter said...

Teresa, Hi I am glad you found me on The Outlawz! Thanks for following my blog, I am now your newest follower! I love your work. Is that your bet parrot? He is beautiful.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Sandi and Pink Crafter. Yes, Gonzo is my baby. He's a bit of a stinker, but very gentle and funny. He was just learning to talk when we had a death in the family. He made us laugh in spite of ourselves.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment...hope you got your bathroom cleaned, but if your like me you'll put it off as long as you can LOL. Jumping on to be one of your followers!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Sherry. And no, I haven't cleaned my bathroom yet. But it is just as well because the toilet clogged and overflowed today. :p Yuck! The floor got scrubbed and I'll do the rest tomorrow. Thanks for putting me over the 50 followers mark.
Blessings,
Teresa