Monday, 25 July 2011

My First Sentiment Digis

Whew! Have I been busy! Yesterday afternoon my DH and I went strawberry picking, by invitation, in a friend's large garden. We came away with about 8 quarts. I wasn't able to get to them until this evening and nearly 2 quarts were spoiled by that time. Terry (DH) ran to the grocery store to buy me some pectin crystal for freezer jam and I put up 17 half-pint jars of strawberry jam. I still have a large container of strawberry puree because I ran out of pectin. Should I make more jam or is there something else I can do with it? Hmmmm...  I also sliced and sugared a good portion of the strawberries for a strawberry shortcake tomorrow. Yummy.

Well, I did manage to complete a card yesterday using an image by Ana Garcia. I had a lot of fun with this little space guy and my Nesties. I entered it into last week's "Anything Goes" challenge at CardMaker Card Swap.

I also did a little something else that I am very excited about. I have been wanting to start doing more of my own sentiments and I did eight today. I have some lovely fonts that my DH bought for me and I was able to add some nice frames from my software's clipart files. However, when I saved each file as a JPEG, it excluded everything but the words. I even drew some teardrops for one sentiment and made sure to group everything together. They didn't show up on the JPEG. :'(  That was very disappointing.

Anyway, I have been wanting to do something special for my loyal followers, so I am giving you the eight sentiments in JPEG and PNG formats. If I can figure out how to fancy them up, I will offer them to you again.

If you take them, please be a dear and leave a comment. If you use one of my sentiments and post them online, please mention that it is by Tickell Expressions and link back to this blog. Also, please do not share my sentiments directly or post them, other than on a crafted creation of your own.

So.... drum roll please...... here you go! Enjoy!

Blessings,
Teresa




















10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you soo much.

ana garcia said...

i love the sentiments!!! thanks for sharing!!! and i glad you liked the digi!! :D

Teresa Arsenault said...

You are most welcome, ladies. I'd love to see what you do with them.

Roxann said...

These sentiments are so beautiful and heartfelt. I love them.
Hugz,
Roxann

NancyD said...

Fantastic card! Love the image and how you made up your card. The sentiments are great too.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Nancy & Roxann. I hope you find good use for the sentiments. Please share your creations and I will post them on this blog.

Blessings,
Teresa

Nana Connie said...

These are so wonderful! Thanks so much. Love the card. Really fabulous embellies and the die cuts set off the image so well. Love following your blog!

Sara I. said...

Wow - such gorgeous sentiments! Lovin' the card too - it's just too stinkin' cute! The stars are fabulous!

Starla B. said...

Thank you so much for these fabulous sentiments! I just cannot get over the tree sentiment....so touching!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 the great sentiments inspiring and not preachy just what i was hoping for thanx