Thursday, 14 July 2011

Flowers from Hubby and a Card

My Darling husband went for a walk this morning and picked me a bouquet of wild flowers. He even arranged them in a vase and put them on our dining room table. And I didn't notice them until supper time! Silly me. I even talked to him while he sat at the table this morning with the flowers in front of him. I told him it was because I was so stunned by his beauty that I could see nothing else. I also told him he could use that line on me sometime should he ever find the need.

Most of the day I worked on my VBS material for next week, in between doing laundry, but I did find time to put together another card with a Cuddly Buddly image.

The gold net material I found at a yard sale last weekend. It was a freebie. The row of Happy Birthdays in various colors I made when I bought a bunch of ink pads on clearance at an online store. It was a new stamp and new ink pads and I wanted to try them out. Waste not, want not. I knew it would come in handy somtime.

I hope to get most of my lessons done tomorrow, but I am also expecting a little visitor. My friend asked me to babysit her 6 month old while she takes her older children to the optometrist. It will be a welcome interruption, but it might mean I have to spend part of Saturday completing my lessons. Oh well. It's something I love to do and I feel so privileged to have the opportunity to do it.

It is my bedtime now so I will say goodnight.

Blessings,
Teresa

10 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

What a very sweet hubby you have, that's so awesome and I really love your response to him.

Enjoy the little one, hugs, Lori m

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Lori. Blessings on your day. Teresa

Roxann said...

What a sweet husband! I, too, love your response! Thank you for leaving some love on my blog and your prayers for me Mom! I so appreciate it, Teresa.
Hugz,
Roxann

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hugs back, Roxann. Yep, I got one of the good ones.

Ann said...

Your card is adorable; and a beautiful gesture by your husband! I found your blog over at Outlawz.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Ann. I will soon be following you if I am not already doing so.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww!!! That is SO sweet of your hubby!!! Beautiful! Love your card to! Thank you for your congrats on Darla's blog!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting, Karen. I'm going to pop over to your blog now.

Anniebee said...

Awww, how sweet is this! You must have an exceptionally wonderful hubby, not because he brought you flowers but because he picked them himself! Better hang on to that man!

Anniebee

Teresa Arsenault said...

You bet, Annie! I've been hanging tight to him for 26 years.

Blessings,
Teresa