Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Day Two of VBS & Two More for ADFD

The second day of our church's VBS went even better than the first. Tomorrow is the final day and I am really hoping that all the children (& parents) remember to bring in their completed ballots for the prize draw tomorrow. The grand prize is The New Adventure Bible and one little girl REALLY has her heart set on it.

I managed to complete two more cards this afternoon for A Day For Daisies 300 Member Party. Here is their store and here is their blog.

Blessings,
Teresa


7 comments:

Starla B. said...

Aww, these are super cute. I especially love the first one...totally my colors! =D Absolutely gorgeous!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Starla. Yeah, gotta love pink! :) Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Teresa

Sarah said...

Hi Teresa, just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I've enjoyed your cards. I really love the DP you used on the first one. Reminds me of Mary Englebert's style. Thanks for visiting me. Hugs, Sarah

Anniebee said...

Hi again, Teresa! I was just going to say the same thing Sarah said about the first card... that it reminds me of Mary Engelbreit, who I used to really love. I still do love her stuff but my tastes have changed over the years and I'm more into vintage, shabby chic and eclectic styles now. I saw in your profile that we like a lot of the same movies so it stands to reason that we would also have the same love for papercrafting, right? Thanks again for visiting my blog today.

Blessings,
Anniebee

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hi Sarah & Anniebee! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I am going to have to google Mary Engelbreit now.

The pink DP is actually a stamp on plain pink card stock. I don't remember where I got the flowered paper from. Sometimes I use papers from packaged products; it could have come from there.

I like your taste in movies and papercrafting, Anniebee.

Blessings,
Teresa

Dana said...

Oh wow Teresa!! This is gorgeous! I love the colors and your layering : )
Hugs~
Dana

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Dana and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs back,
Teresa